Saturday

Make everyman want you

Make every man want you and become irresistible is a book written by Marie Folio, Get the right partner now. Here are the incredible success stories of nine beautiful women JUST LIKE YOU who have used the power of Make Every Man Want You to incite a total life transformation.
Pay close attention. Because these lovely ladies have left a treasure chest full of clues on how to bring some irresistible magic into your own life right now!
“My name is Janet Petramala, my friends call me Janmarie. I am an Emergency Medical Technician and I live in beautiful Northern Idaho about 300 miles from the Canadian border. I am totally a small town, redneck girl.

I ordered "Make Every Man Want You" and have since read it just about every night.

When I first read it I was totally amazed at how quickly it changed my whole outlook on relationships and life in general. What possessed me to order the book was another break up. I have never had any problem getting a man, and during the course of dating, we would have incredible fun. It always seemed that either when I got too serious or when he got too serious, the relationship would drizzle away to nothing, the fun stuff would end and a break up would occur. I finally had enough of it so I bought your book. Make Every Man Want You: How to Be So Irresistible You'll Barely Keep from Dating Yourself!

I discovered exactly what I was doing wrong, taking responsibility for it instead of blaming the men I dated and put a stop to trying to control the man or the relationship. Ha! What a concept!

Anyway, I am in a new relationship, relaxed, not putting any undue pressure on him or myself. I am just being my irresistible self and allowing him to be the one taking the relationship to each new level. I am just along for the ride so to speak, or at least that is the way it may seem to the outside world but I know that my actions and the way I think about him and the relationship is really what is causing him to grow deeper in love with me. In fact this is so powerful it is almost scary how things have progressed between us. We are totally opposite but yet have the same views and ideas and goals. I am a fiery sign and he is an earth sign. That seems to be working in our favor. He keeps me a little more grounded and I help him to "dream a little dream."

But I have to tell you how we met because we are from different countries. He is Canadian and every year he and his golfing buddies come to the US to golf for a week. We happen to be in the same redneck bar at the same time. I was there to sing Karaoke, it was a sport I got into to help boost my confidence. We met and have been together since. We travel back and forth to see each other, he is actually only 8 hours away from me, and he is almost at the point of asking me for a more committed relationship.



So if it wasn't for reading your book, and becoming aware of how I was operating in my life and relationships with men, I am sure I would have killed this relationship by now.

Changes I have noticed in myself are that I am much more relaxed, living in the moment, meeting life as it shows up for me and allowing everything to be as it is without resisting it.

Life is good, and thank you for writing this book!!”
I recommend it to everyladies on earth.
Best wishes,

Janmarie Petramala, Idaho

No comments:

Post a Comment